Join the PKP Index
The PKP Index is growing rapidly and now contains over 170,000 items from more than 500 different sources.
- Provide a showcase of journals and monographs using our software
- Provide an opportunity for new publications to be indexed
- Build a multidisciplinary, international research database of open content
To be eligible to join, you must be using OJS, OCS, or OMP to publish, and you must have published at least one article, proceeding, or chapter. Additional terms and conditions are provided from the registration page.
To sign up, follow these steps:
- Go to the PKP Index Registration page
- Create an account
- Log in using your new username and password
- Select your role as a Publication Manager
- Select the Add Publication link (Note: “publications” can be journals, conferences, or presses)
- Complete Step 1 and Step 2 on the publication form and hit the Save button
- Repeat for each publication you wish to include in the PKP Index
All registered publications must be manually reviewed and activated by our staff, so please allow at least 2-3 business days for processing.
Note that each submitted publication must include at least one published item. Any new journals, conference proceedings, or books you may create in the future can also be submitted to the PKP Index for review and inclusion.
We hope you find the PKP Index a useful service for your publishing activities. If you have any questions, please let us know.