Download options for installing and upgrading OMP.
Open Monograph Press is an open source software platform for managing the editorial workflow required to see monographs, edited volumes and, scholarly editions through internal and external review, editing, cataloguing, production, and publication. OMP can operate, as well, as a press website with catalog, distribution, and sales capacities.
Among the many features of OMP is its ability to…
- Handle edited volumes, with different authors for each chapter;
- Involve editors, authors, reviewers, designers, indexers, and others in book production;
- See submission through multiple rounds of both internal and external reviews;
- Utilize industry standard ONIX for bookseller metadata requirements (e.g., Amazon);
- Create document libraries for submissions, recording contracts, permissions, etc.;
- Handle thumbnail covers in Catalog, as well as Spotlight features.