Do you want to install Open Preprint Systems (OPS) on your server? Installing this program will allow you to host a preprint server. OPS can be used on a web server that is serving other functions, and requires very little in the way of system requirements.
To run the beta release of OPS 3.2, your web server will need:
- PHP 7.2 or later with MySQL, MariaDB, or PostgreSQL support
- A database server: MySQL/MariaDB 4.1 or later OR PostgreSQL 9.1.5 or later
- UNIX-like OS recommended (such as Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Mac OS X, etc.)
If you do not understand these system requirements, consult your department’s technical administrator.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation version 3 of the License.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Please read the software license for a summary of its terms and conditions. Please note that by installing and/or modifying this program, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed in the software license.
For installation instructions, decompress the downloaded file and consult the README document. If you continue to have difficulty installing OPS, review these steps, and consult your technical administrator.
Current Beta Release (April 30, 2020)
- Download OPS Beta 3.2.0-3 (.tar.gz) (34 MB)
Previous OPS Releases
- Download OPS Beta 3.2.0-2 (.tar.gz) (34 MB)
- Download OPS Beta 3.2.0-1 (.tar.gz) (34 MB)
- Download OPS 3.2.0 Beta (.tar.gz) (34 MB)