Do you want to install Open Monograph Press on your server? Installing this program will allow you to host a press for you and your colleagues. Open Monograph Press can be used on a web server that is serving other functions, and requires very little in the way of system requirements.
To run the latest release of OMP, your web server will need:
- PHP 7.0 or later with MySQL or MariaDB or PostgreSQL support
- A database server: MySQL/MariaDB 4.1.1 or later OR PostgreSQL 9.1.5 or later
- UNIX-like OS recommended (such as Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Mac OS X, etc.). OMP Has not been broadly tested outside of Apache or lighttpd environments, but is expected to work with other web servers.
If you do not understand these system requirements, consult your department’s technical administrator. If you are looking for OMP hosting support, PKP Publishing Services offers a full range of hosting and consultation services.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Please read the software license for a summary of its terms and conditions. Please note that by installing and/or modifying this program, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed in the software license.
- Technical Questions/Support: Visit our online Issue Tracking System and Support Forum
- General Information about PKP: Contact the Public Knowledge Project Team
For installation instructions, decompress the downloaded file and consult the README document.
Current Release (May 30, 2019)
- Download OMP 3.1.2 (.tar.gz) (12 MB)
- Download OMP 3.1.1-4 (.tar.gz) (18 MB)
- Download OMP 3.1.1-3 (.tar.gz) (18 MB) [Security issue]
- Download OMP 3.1.1-2 (.tar.gz) (18 MB) [Security issue 1 2]
- Download OMP 3.1.1-1 (.tar.gz) (18 MB) [Security issue 1 2]
- Download OMP 3.1.1 (.tar.gz) (18 MB) [Security issue 1 2]
- Download OMP 3.1.0 (.tar.gz) (14 MB) [Security issue 1 2]
- Download OMP 1.2.0 (.tar.gz) (27 MB) [Security issue 1 2]
- Download OMP 1.1.1-1 (.tar.gz) (6 MB) [Security issue]
- Download OMP 1.1.1 (.tar.gz) (6 MB) [Security issue]
- Download OMP 1.1 (.tar.gz) (6 MB) [Security issue]
- Download OMP 1.0 (.tar.gz) (6 MB) [Security issue]