Installing this program will allow you to create a searchable index of metadata from Open Archives Initiative-compliant archives.
You will need, installed on your Web server:
- PHP >= 4.2.x (including PHP 5.x); Microsoft IIS requires PHP 5.x
- MySQL >= 3.23.23 (including MySQL 4.x/5.x) or PostgreSQL >= 7.1 (including PostgreSQL 8.x)
- Apache >= 1.3.2x or >= 2.0.4x or Microsoft IIS 6 (untested)
- Operating system: Any OS that supports the above software, including Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows
If you do not understand these system requirements, consult your department’s technical administrator.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free SoftwareFoundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Please read the software license for a summary of its terms and conditions. Please note that by installing and/or modifying this program, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed in the software license.
- Support: Visit our online Bug Report System and Support Forum.
- General information: Contact the Public Knowledge Project Team.
Current Release (March 16, 2012)
Note: PKP has discovered a security flaw affecting Harvester 2.3.0 and 2.3.1. It is strongly suggested that users upgrade their installations to the most recent release of OHS, or apply the patches linked from this Bugzilla entry to correct the problem.
Note: PKP has discovered a security flaw affecting Harvester 2.3.0. It is strongly suggested that users upgrade their installations to the most recent release of OHS, or apply the patches linked from this Bugzilla entry to correct the problem.
- Download Open Harvester Systems 2.3.1 (.tar.gz) (3444 KB)
- Download Open Harvester Systems 2.3.0 (.tar.gz) (2564 KB)
- Download Open Harvester Systems 2.0.1 (.tar.gz) (876 KB)
- Download Open Harvester Systems 2.0.0 (.tar.gz) (788 KB)
- Download Open Harvester Systems 1.0.1 (.tar.gz) (124 KB)
- Download Open Harvester Systems 1.0 (.tar.gz) (123 KB)
For installation instructions, decompress the downloaded file and consult the README document. If you continue to have difficulty installing Open Harvester Systems, consult your technical administrator.