The Documentation Interest Group (DIG) coordinates, advises on, creates, and maintains PKP’s software documentation. You can find PKP documentation in the Documentation Hub. To contribute to documentation, read our Contributor Guidelines, contact us, or attend a virtual documentation sprint.
The DIG hosts bi-weekly virtual documentation sprints on Fridays from 12-2 pm EST. We collaborate on a different document each time and anyone can participate. Upcoming sprints topics will be announced here as they are selected.
Get in touch for more information or to join a sprint.
Terms of Reference
The purpose of the PKP Documentation Interest Group is to develop and communicate a common approach to building and updating documentation. Specific goals, activities, outcomes may include:
- Assess current documentation for gaps and weaknesses.
- Advise on and enrich the documentation platforms for PKP software
- Develop and maintain documentation
- Work to lower barriers to entry for creating good documentation
- The interest group will communicate primarily via the group mailing list and Slack channel
- The interest group will meet virtually (e.g., via Google Hangout) on a monthly basis.
- The interest group will meet at PKP sprints to work on documentation projects.
- Kaitlin Newson, Scholars Portal (DIG Coordinator)
- Adam A. Bahishti, Majmaah University
- Sonya Betz, University of Alberta
- Israel Cefrin, PKP
- Rosarie Coughlan, Queens University
- Emma Csemiczky, Open Academia
- Carola Fanselow, Freie Universität Berlin
- Vanessa Gabler, University of Pittsburgh
- Roger Gillis, Dalhousie University/PKP
- Eloisa Guerrero, PKP
- Jeanette Hatherill, University of Ottawa
- Wayne Johnston, University of Guelph
- Jessica Lange, McGill University
- James MacGregor, PKP
- Mariya Maistrovskaya, University of Toronto
- Patricia Mangahis, Simon Fraser University
- Mike Nason, University of New Brunswick/PKP
- Kate Shuttleworth, Simon Fraser University/PKP
- Amanda Stevens, PKP
- Kevin Stranack, Simon Fraser University/PKP
- Veronica Svärd, Open Academia
- Emma Uhl, University of Alberta
- Nate Wright, PKP
- Emily Zheng, University of Alberta