OJS 3.1.1 and OMP 3.1.1 Released
We’re pleased to announce the release of OJS 3.1.1 and OMP 3.1.1.
This release includes several important enhancements, including:
- Improved role sharing for editors, authors, and reviewers
- Enhanced reviewer selection
- Improved Submission Library utility
- Public identifiers for chapters (OMP)
- Improved subscription support (OJS)
- Add support for catalog paging (OMP)
- Support browsing by section, subject and keyword
- Allow themes to override templates in plugins
- Major improvements to the Swedish, Danish, Persian, Russian, Spanish, French, and German locales
For a complete list, please see: https://github.com/pkp/ojs/blob/master/docs/release-notes/README-3.1.1
Thanks again to our partners and the many community translators and developers whose contributions help keep our free, open source software improving for everyone.
To download OJS 3.1.1, and for information on upgrading from previous releases, please see http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs_download
To download OMP 3.1.1, and for information on upgrading from previous releases, please see http://pkp.sfu.ca/omp_download