PKP 2015 Annual Report to the Community
This report reviews our achievements over the past 12 months and a financial summary for the 2015/2016 fiscal period.
- New grant awards from MacArthur, CIRA, and MediaX
- Continued progress on Open Journal Systems 3.0
- The release of Open Monograph Press 1.2
- The integration of user experience design into our development workflow
- Ongoing development and improvement of our XML parsing stack’s accuracy
- Initiating the open access publishing cooperative study
- Launching the new PKP Index and PKP LOCKSS Network
- The 5th PKP Conference in Vancouver
We would like to thank the funders, development partners, sponsors, and members of our community for supporting our work to provide an alternative option for scholarly publishing.