Themeing, templates, stylesheets
From PKP Wiki
Revision as of 19:18, 6 November 2009 by Jmacgreg
A handful of interesting forum threads on themeing your OJS install, working with stylesheets, and so on.
- Referencing custom common files in a theme
- Calling different stylesheets in different contexts
- Using different templates for each conference/journal in a multi-journal install (note that the PKP is currently discussing ways to handle unique templates per journal or conference, but this thread should apply fine to OJS <= 2.2.3 and OCS <= 2.1.3)
- Modifying the navigation bar to provide access to links according to user privileges
- Moving blocks around on the Main Site page
please ignore, captcha test ...