Difference between revisions of "Tech Committee Meeting Minutes 17 May 2018"

From PKP Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Quick Updates)
Line 6: Line 6:
 
*** (Dulip) Orcid Plugin [https://github.com/UB-Heidelberg/orcidProfile/tree/member-api#features Features] [https://github.com/pkp/orcidProfile/pull/39 PR], Solr Search for OMP-Frontend (ctnd.)
 
*** (Dulip) Orcid Plugin [https://github.com/UB-Heidelberg/orcidProfile/tree/member-api#features Features] [https://github.com/pkp/orcidProfile/pull/39 PR], Solr Search for OMP-Frontend (ctnd.)
 
*** (Clinton) [https://github.com/ulsdevteam/pkp-clamav ClamAV plugin for OJS2], [https://github.com/ulsdevteam/pkp-akismet Akismet anti-spam plugin for OJS2], identification/cleanup of 60K+ spam user accounts.
 
*** (Clinton) [https://github.com/ulsdevteam/pkp-clamav ClamAV plugin for OJS2], [https://github.com/ulsdevteam/pkp-akismet Akismet anti-spam plugin for OJS2], identification/cleanup of 60K+ spam user accounts.
 +
*** (James) GDPR code specs w/Antti-Jussi and Nate; Stats documentation (to be released this week); documentation hub w/PKP|PS and Nate
  
  
Line 11: Line 12:
 
** What can we be doing better to support our developers?
 
** What can we be doing better to support our developers?
 
*** (Dulip) Additionally to the gitbooks,  may be add youtube video tutorials for frequently asked programming questions.  (e.g. How to write a  new theme or  export  plugin)
 
*** (Dulip) Additionally to the gitbooks,  may be add youtube video tutorials for frequently asked programming questions.  (e.g. How to write a  new theme or  export  plugin)
 +
*** (James) Documentation! Centralize, update, promote.
  
 
== GDPR Compliance ==
 
== GDPR Compliance ==

Revision as of 07:17, 17 May 2018

In Attendance

Quick Updates

  • Question Every Month
    • What have you been working on lately?


  • Question of the Month
    • What can we be doing better to support our developers?
      • (Dulip) Additionally to the gitbooks, may be add youtube video tutorials for frequently asked programming questions. (e.g. How to write a new theme or export plugin)
      • (James) Documentation! Centralize, update, promote.

GDPR Compliance

Release Progress

Translation

Documentation

UI/UX

Other topics

Advisory Committee requests

Next Meeting

June 21st, 8am Pacific