Tech Committee Agenda 22 May 2013
From PKP Wiki
Revision as of 13:48, 16 May 2013 by CDL (A bit reshuffling.)
- New member introductions: Allan Bell (UBC), Bronwen Sprout (UBC)
- Quick round of updates
- What have we all been working on PKP-wise?
- Any particular needs that the group can help with?
- At-large membership: discuss poll results; identify top choices; make a plan for inviting nominees.
- 3 volunteers from members committee - status?
- Reviewing our mandate, cont'd.
- Charge #1: provide technical input and advice on PKP’s software development methodologies and priorities. Last time the group came to the consensus that PKP priorities and methodologies are unclear. We are working towards fixing this so that we can begin to give input.
- James - overview of what priorities/methodologies documentation is available. How does the new WP site fit in and what's the status?
- New priorities-related document (thanks Alec et al): Software Milestones page needs review.
- Overall need for better documentation and organization/accessibility of information. Need for improving developer relations. How?
- Discuss which format to use (blog? wiki?) for organizing/storing documents (e.g. agendas, meeting minutes, documentation). See this Google group thread
- Committee communication
- Google group
- IRC? There is a #pkp channel on chat.freenode.net
- Next meeting: how about Tuesday 18 June, 9am?
- Anything else?