Structure of the PKP European Network
Structure PKP Network & Roles of moderators (regional ones and technical one) and PKP
Role of regional moderators: to collect and to make first review / analysis of the input; liaise with other moderators and PKP.
Role PKP: review input and state of developmental affairs and take care of communication: report back to moderators and the community which features will be taken up by the PKP team and which not (incl. motivation).
PKP Email list: - for moderators and PKP contact person (Kevin); - to discuss what’s going on; - to evaluate the process.
Discussion site: - Dynamic area where community input will be posted and discussion can take place; - Open to everyone; - Monitored by regional moderators.
WIKI - Publish state of affairs; software developments in progress; who’s doing what? - Sign up for development activities; - Collection of training materials.
1. [start] A User in the community posts on the Discussion Site a suggestion / idea / comment about the editorial workflow;
2. The moderator receives notifications by RSS;
3. Moderator answers the user if needed. [end]
Management of posts
4. [start] The moderator collects all posts and analyses and communicates with PKP and other moderators via PKP Mailing list;
5. Developments found to be of interest for the broad community (decided via this list) are brought to the WIKI. [end]
6. [start] Technical moderator posts technical details on the WIKI;
7. Technical network people respond / contribute;
8. Once specifications are finished, people in the network can “sign up” / indicate they will start developing;
9. On the WIKI state of affairs in the network will be given by the technical moderator; who’s doing what?[end]
10. [start] Once in x-month an update will be sent from PKP to all participants of the network >> in the central PKP project? [end]
(Is there a sort of a news letter or blog right now?)
1. [Start] User posts question about how the editorial workflow works;
2. Moderator receives notification by RSS;
3. Moderator answers and redirects to the appropriate PKP support forum. [end]
Go back to http://pkp.sfu.ca/wiki/index.php/PKP_European_Network >> How can I create a link here?