OMP 1.1.0 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OMP 1.1.0.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OMP should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OMP installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #8593: Updates to Spanish (es_ES) locale patch
- Bug #8590: Unassigned submission list row actions not working for the correct submission patch
- Bug #8596: Allowed HTML syntax for attributes is incorrect patch
- Bug #8604: Submission progress bar doesn't refresh after assigning user to stage patch
- Bug #8624: Notices while processing statistics patch
- Bug #8643: Error sending reminder to reviewer patch
- Bug #8644: Error deleting submissions patch
- Bug #8626: Selecting a reviewer displays span element patch
- Bug #8641: Missing icons for notifications patch
- Bug #8645: Fixed copyediting and production auditor process patch
- Bug #8663: 'Array' displayed instead of the bio statement in synopsis patch
- Bug #8665: Search error patch
- Bug #8855: Statistics report generator doesn't work patch