OMP 1.0b Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OMP 1.0b.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OMP should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OMP installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #7921: Prevent autocomplete field for spotlights from clearing when losing focus
- Bug #7922: Author names occasionally disappear from the Spotlight form when editing
- Bug #7923: ONIX codelist DAO depends on temporary directory which may not yet exist
- Bug #7939: Call time pass by reference
- Bug #7944: Using the catalog search from outside of a press context generates a fatal error
- Bug #7946: jLabel CSS causes 'go' button to wrap in Chrome for OS X
- Bug #7952: More call-time pass by reference
- Bug #7957: login source parameter needs escaping
- Bug #7995: itemsPerPage (and numPageLinks) settings not fully hidden