OMP 1.0 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OMP 1.0.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OMP should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OMP installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #8227: Scrollable tab plugin may disrupt book view patch
- Bug #8332: Authors can always list (but not download) reviewer's attachments patch
- Bug #8458: Fix $$notification typo patch
- Bug #8464: Reviewer time field labels in setup are reversed patch
- Bug #8226: Corrections to it_IT countries listing patch
- Bug #8568: Reviewers' submission lists may include author names patch