OJS Workflow: Review Page
From PKP Wiki
This section will focus on issues related to the review page of the editorial workflow.
Issues identified include:
- Review workflow iconography is not clear (CDL PPT, P57)
- Review Workflow: On the Review Window, more clearly label or visually indicate there are potentially two formats for an incoming review. (CDL Report, P. 88)
- Review Workflow: In particular, on the text form review area, add more cues (either text or visual) that indicate there is more information contained in this area. (CDL Report, P. 88)
- Late reviews do not show up as tasks for Editors (CDL PPT, P58)
- The default templates for when a decision is made, do not include the type of the decision (just says “Our decision is to:”...) meaning that either the default templates must be updated or every pro- forma email must be edited; Solution: Update the default templates to include the decision (e.g. “Our decision is to: Accept”) (UP Report, P. 23)
summarize recommendations with links
See "discussion" tab at the top of the wiki page.