OJS 2.4.4-1 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.4.4-1.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #8764: DB upgrade fails when migrating Timed View stats data because of not-null constraint violation patch
- Bug #8784: Timed view report plugin times out when generating report with extensive metrics data patch
- Bug #8785: Flooding admin's email with scheduled tasks notifications patch against ojs patch against pkp library
- Bug #8806: Fatal error when generating statistics report that has id to non existing objects patch
- Bug #8852: Scheduled tasks without frequency definition runs on every request with AcronPlugin enabled patch
- Bug #8829: Bot agents cache uses incorrect cache ID patch