OJS 2.4.3 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.4.3.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #8513: Possible infinite loop on upgrade patch
- Bug #8527: Remove unused (potentially slow) fetch patch
- Bug #8014: Fixed base path issue in IIS patch
- Bug #8536: Broken user profile links when viewing subscription payment info patch
- Bug #8556: PayPal plugin error when cancelling patch
- Bug #7026: Crossref to use published issue date if article date does not exist patch
- Bug #8601: Update CrossRef DTD to 4.3.3 patch
- Bug #8623: Statistics processing crashing for issue galleys patch