OJS 2.4.1 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.4.1.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #7957: login source parameter needs escaping
- Bug #7962: Web feed plugin references announcement feed plugin
- Bug #7964: Gifts database table missing after upgrade
- Bug #7967: Paging error in DOI/Medra plugin
- Bug #7978: Layout Editor download file results in error
- Bug #7987: Viewing a single payment generates a fatal error
- Bug #7988: Editor notify email to institutional subscribers broken
- Bug #8000: Review assignment not recorded in Event log
- Bug #8017: View layout comments generates a fatal error
- Bug #8019: Disabling user results in white screen
- Bug #8031: Attachment-based reviews cannot attach review file
- Bug #8068: Author cannot complete copyediting
- Bug #8100: Update DataCite plugin for API changes
- Bug #8139: Uploading a Proof attachment results in proof being marked complete