OJS 2.4.0 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.4.0.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #7848: Both medra and datacite plugins include duplicate classes e.g. DOIExportPlugin
- Bug #7855: Cannot reindex with external helper programs
- Bug #7856: ABNT plugin calls nonexistent getDOI function
- Bug #7864: Unquoted field in query - filterStatus when browsing subscriptions
- Bug #7876: Submission editing DB syntax error
- Bug #7882: Submission file downloads fail for editors in review stage
- Bug #7883: UserXMLParser calls nonexistent insertInterests function
- Bug #7912: func_get_args should not be used as parameter in PHP<5.3
- Bug #7931: Uploading a layout file for submissions generates a fatal error
- Bug #7933: viewing payments generates a fatal error
- Bug #7936: AbntCitationPlugin.inc.php uses undefined constant String
- Bug #7937: no or empty identify types shouldn nott be considered in the browse plugin
- Bug #7941: Link to article page fails to redirect to login