OJS 2.3.8 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.3.8.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #7957: login source parameter needs escaping
- Bug #7960: Untranslated locale key submission.proofread.instructions
- Bug #7962: Web feed plugin references announcement feed plugin
- Bug #7988: Editor notify email to institutional subscribers broken
- Bug #8139: Uploading a Proof attachment results in proof being marked complete
- Bug #8144: PayPal payments never complete with site restriction enabled
- Bug #8185: PubMed export does not allow for eLocation page ranges
- Bug #7544: Remove session_is_registered() function call
- Bug #8396 File manager with path_info_disabled can explore outside files dir patch