OJS 2.3.6 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.3.6.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #6730: Missing update schema file
- Bug #6729: Article date modified function not found/breaks atom webfeed plugin
- Bug #6734: Minor typo in Italian translation
- Bug #6766: Untranslated keys on account validation page
- Bug #6269: Subscription end date reset when adding multiple IPs
- Bug #6787: Open Access Policy link appears on Editorial Policies page when it shouldn't
- Bug #6793: Maintain localized author info across requests in quicksubmit plugin
- Bug #6801: Variable typo in Portuguese email templates
- Bug #6802: New submission notifications not sent to editors
- Bug #6803: TOC book image for published book review produces fatal error