OJS 2.3.5 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.3.5.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #6671: Save user as Journal Manager generates error
- Bug #6667: About this publishing system generates versions error
- Bug #6689: Article cover image does not check file type (Critical)
- Bug #6695: Books For Review cover page upload file type not validated (Critical)
- Bug #6696: File uploads should not trust supplied extension (Critical)
- Bug #6701: Attempt to remove article cover image leads to 404
- Bug #6716: Untranslated locale keys on copyeditor edit metadata page
- Bug #6724: Fixed unlocalized button in METS plugin
- Bug #6719: Issue ToC sorting options broken
- Bug #7207: Remove iBrowser in favour of jbimages (Critical)