OJS 2.3.4 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.3.4.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #6371: OpenAds plugin settings do not save
- Bug #6373: Updates to German locale
- Bug #6390: Native export plugin author affiliations typo
- Bug #6392: Character encoding not included in PayPal transaction
- Bug #6441: Affiliation locale not included in user import DTD
- Bug #6449: Published Article resequence behaving strangely
- Bug #6456: Fix signoff upgrade and editing page issues
- Bug #6475: Review form elements can't be rearranged
- Bug #4718: Add a tool to allow editors to modify article publication dates
- Bug #6480: Review and correct use of getDatePublished
- Bug #6451: Attempt to locate and null out uncertain date_published data
- Bug #6458: Subscription verification bypassed with custom galley identifiers
- Bug #6484: Affiliations not localizing on registration page