OJS 2.3.4 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.3.4.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #6371: OpenAds plugin settings do not save
- Bug #6373: Updates to German locale
- Bug #6390: Native export plugin author affiliations typo
- Bug #6392: Character encoding not included in PayPal transaction
- Bug #6441: Affiliation locale not included in user import DTD
- Bug #6449: Published Article resequence behaving strangely
- Bug #6456: Fix signoff upgrade and editing page issues
- Bug #6475: Review form elements can't be rearranged
- Bug #4718: Add a tool to allow editors to modify article publication dates
- Bug #6480: Review and correct use of getDatePublished
- Bug #6451: Attempt to locate and null out uncertain date_published data
- Bug #6458: Subscription verification bypassed with custom galley identifiers
- Bug #6484: Affiliations not localizing on registration page
- Bug #6510: Missing PRESS constant in announcements
- Bug #6521: Register link incorrect on sitemap
- Bug #6543: Files sent to copyediting don't show date sent
- Bug #6542: PostgreSQL number formatting with some locales
- Bug #6560: Submission comment emails may contain HTML
- Bug #6561: Add explicit typecasting on article insert for PostgreSQL
- Bug #6558: Optimize reviewer search by making interest joins conditional
- Bug #6597: Missing index on parent_comment_id for commenting
- Bug #6562: Untranslated locale key on custom review form required field
- Bug #6557: Untranslated locale keys in submission event log
- Bug #6601: PayPal donations recorded as $0 payment records
- Bug #6622: Embedded PDF viewer can not handle escaped article URLs when disable_path_info is on
- Bug #6623: Views report galley views are not in the right column
- Bug #6645: TinyMCE disabled on Author Supp File Submit error page
- Bug #6647: Native XML export bug with affiliations
- Bug #6634: Reading Tools "Print this article" button doesn't work with custom galley identifiers
- Bug #6648: QuickSubmit plugin galley files have incorrect type
- Bug #6658: Upgrade fails during post-install with email templates error
- Bug #6661: Section editor's delete edit assignment link leads to 404