OJS 2.3.3-3 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.3.3-3.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
For more information on how to apply patches, please see this discussion in the PKP support forum.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #6259: User interests stored in database urlencoded
- Bug #6219: Subscription end date resets to expiry default
- Bug #6097: Unexpected counter log data loss on upgrade
- Bug #6133: Upgrade to 2.3.3-3 Doesn't correctly update version
- Bug #6115: citation assistant: remap ctrl+a = save+approve and ctrl-c = cancel to make sure that copy/paste is not overridden
- Bug #6119: "References" header appears when there are no references
- Bug #6048: Fatal error searching submissions from Editor home
- Bug #6220: Upgrade process incorrect for OJS 2.1.1 and prior to 2.3.3
- Bug #6226: HttpsPolicy tries to return undefined constant.
- Bug #6248: Article commenting comments outdated (PKP part of patch only)
- Bug #6255: Fixed join condition on editor submission fetch
- Bug #6080: TinyMCE uses HTML entities rather than UTF8
- Bug #6246: Upgrade fails on PHP4 due to incorrect false return
- Bug #6258: Correct index warning for reviewer statistics
- Bug #6249: Fix public commenting function name
- Bug #6257: Upgrading from 2.x to 2.3.x orphans some plug-in settings due to upper/lower case change in plugin_settings.
- Bug #6245: Upgrade loses submission notes
- Bug #6268: Copyediting notification error without copyeditor assigned
- Bug #6290: Lengthen DOI suffix maxlength
- Bug #6279: Some generic plugins don't work after install/upgrade
- Bug #6326: Breadcrumb URL for editor's submissions pages presumes Section Editor role
- Bug #6120: Wrong parameters supplied to PDF indexing defaults