OJS 2.3.3-2 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.3.3-2.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug 6246: OJS 2.3.3 upgrade fails on PHP4
- Bug 6023: PostgreSQL groups upgrade fails when content in groups table
- Bug 6025: Fatal error with HTML galley image view function
- Bug 6035: Fix broken link to pkp.css
- Bug 6022: Error when uploading a replacement supplementary file
- Bug 6063: Upgrading from 2.2.4 to 2.3.3 fails with PostgreSQL
- Bug 6068: User interests controlled vocab entries check assoc_id without specifying assoc_type
- Bug 6052: Misnamed variable in templates/article/article.tpl
- Bug 6072: saveReviewFormResponse missing validate() call
- Bug 6070: Fatal error when managing Article Submission fee
- Bug 6054: New article notification sent to journal manager but the URL leads to an editor page
- Bug 6036: PHP fatal error when clearing reviewer
- Bug 6076: Plug-In version entries are not properly being installed/updated
- Bug 6458: Subscription verification bypassed with custom galley identifiers
- Bug 6689: Article cover image does not check file type (Critical)
- Bug 6695: Books For Review cover page upload file type not validated (Critical)
- Bug #6696: File uploads should not trust supplied extension (Critical)
WARNING: This release is out of date and this list may not be further maintained. Upgrading is recommended.