OCS 2.3.5 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OCS 2.3.5.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OCS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OCS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #6900: Submissions with tags in titles truncated to '...' in submission lists
- Bug #7425: Favicon missing on paper view and help pages
- Bug #7427: Favicon missing on reading tools and editor comments pages
- Bug #6495: Favicon doesn't display in Internet Explorer
- Bug #7275: MergeUsers errors when updating comments
- Bug #7957: login source parameter needs escaping
- Bug #8003: Browse by title not working
- Bug #8077: Reference parameter with default not allowed
- Bug #8081: Typo in UserExportDOM
- Bug #8082: Unable to specify sched conf path on user import CLI
- Bug #8089: PHP fatal error when viewing notifications
- Bug #8104: Paper event log always lists the same user
- Bug #8144: PayPal payments never complete with site restriction enabled
- Bug #8200: Director submission validation overzealous in separate submission process
- Bug #8321: Cannot designate revised documents for editing patch