OCS 2.3.3-1 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OCS 2.3.3-1.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OCS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OCS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
For more information on how to apply patches, please see this discussion in the PKP support forum.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #6866: Save review form not validated (Critical)
- Bug #6248: Paper commenting "Add" button broken
- Bug #6283: Affiliation not localized in Sched Conf setup form
- Bug #5497: Review Due Date mm/dd/yyyy set function not working
- Bug #5503: Paper indexing issues
- Bug #5547: "No administrative rights" message is missing locale load
- Bug #5570: Call-time pass by reference in native import
- Bug #5785: Missing "review round" translation
- Bug #5787: 404 when clicking "Complete" or "Remove"
- Bug #5946: Typo in accommodation.tpl
- Bug #6323: Incorrect URL in notification unsubscribe
- Bug #6262: Incorrect URL in notification confirm
- Bug #5984: Notification unsubscribe typo (apply in lib/pkp)
- Bug #6326: Breadcrumb URL for Director's submissions pages presumes Track Director role
- Bug #6388: Cancelling Registration enrollment leads to 404
- Bug #6392: Character encoding not included in PayPal transaction
- Bug #6418: Scheduler link broken
- Bug #6481: Comment edit / delete fatal error
- Bug #6596: Undefined schedConfId variable in PayPalPlugin
- Bug #6597: Missing index on parent_comment_id for commenting
- Bug #6598: Registration payment notification email not sent to registrant, missing values
- Bug #4887: Custom block manager reference problem with multiple blocks
- Bug #6630: User import/export by role calling convention problem
- Bug #6629: Registration "Registered" date incorrectly updated
- Bug #6552: Instantiation by reference required for PHP4 with metadata form
- Bug #6651: Untranslated locale keys on paper view for scheduling data
- Bug #6699: "Browse by title" scheduled conference link broken
- Bug #6724: Unlocalized button in METS plugin
- Bug #5883: Localization fixes
- Bug #5843: Supplementary file upload bug
- Bug #6810: Command-line installer has untranslated keys
- Bug #6506: Review absolute due date always set to today
- Bug #6555: Files Browser link broken
- Bug #6389: Primary Contact Affiliation in About page displays "array"
- Bug #6548: Papers report "affiliation" column missing data
- Bug #6387: Incorrect link in Custom Block Manager text
- Bug #6462: Submission file URLs don't work during submission process
- Bug #4780: Notify all published presenters doesn't send emails
- Bug #6397: Submission step numbering is wrong
- Bug #6865: Untranslated key in review form error message
- Bug #6796: Change citation_date to YYYY/MM/DD
- Bug #6797: citation_pdf_url should link directly to PDF file
- Bug #6874: Import papers select track key is untranslated
- Bug #6877: citation_authors modifications
- Bug #5918: ASCII-encoded nbsp appears in fr_CA
- Bug #6886: Submission metadata template displaying raw HTML for affiliation
- Bug #6876: Galleys uploaded in Firefox not indexed for search
- Bug #6080: TinyMCE converts to HTML entities
- Bug #6419: Sched Conf links are broken for conferences that are not yet enabled
- Bug #5654: If review due dates are unset, 12-25-1969 shown in some email templates
- Bug #6120: wrong pdftotext and pstotext lines in the config file
- Bug #6887: "Cancel" button failure on Registrations>Enroll
- Bug #6891: Locale keys in Review Archive aren't properly displayed
- Bug #6888: Review Due Date can only be set up to 2011
- Bug #5324: Registration closes before end of day on the closing date
- Bug #6909: Font sizer missing on paper view page
- Bug #6916: Multiple listing entries for single paper
- Bug #6918: Multiple supplementary file import reference glitch
(Note: you may have to apply patches in reverse of order listed)