OCS 2.3.3-1 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OCS 2.3.3-1.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OCS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
For more information on how to apply patches, please see this discussion in the PKP support forum.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #6248: Paper commenting "Add" button broken
- Bug #6283: Affiliation not localized in Sched Conf setup form
- Bug #5497: Review Due Date mm/dd/yyyy set function not working
- Bug #5503: Paper indexing issues
- Bug #5547: "No administrative rights" message is missing locale load
- Bug #5570: Call-time pass by reference in native import
- Bug #5785: Missing "review round" translation
- Bug #5787: 404 when clicking "Complete" or "Remove"
- Bug #5946: Typo in accommodation.tpl
- Bug #6323: Incorrect URL in notification unsubscribe
- Bug #6262: Incorrect URL in notification confirm
- Bug #5984: Notification unsubscribe typo (apply in lib/pkp)
- Bug #6326: Breadcrumb URL for Director's submissions pages presumes Track Director role
- Bug #6388: Cancelling Registration enrollment leads to 404
- Bug #6392: Character encoding not included in PayPal transaction
- Bug #6418: Scheduler link broken
- Bug #6481: Comment edit / delete fatal error
- Bug #6596: Undefined schedConfId variable in PayPalPlugin
- Bug #6597: Missing index on parent_comment_id for commenting
- Bug #6598: Registration payment notification email not sent to registrant, missing values
- Bug #4887: Custom block manager reference problem with multiple blocks
- Bug #6630: User import/export by role calling convention problem