From PKP Wiki
Revision as of 13:30, 26 January 2010 by Mcrider
To help integrate the new features of OMP into our other applications, we'll describe in this document how we've modified OMP to make it easier in the future to backport.
Changes for OMP: 
- Various locale keys have been added for navigation text (see the changes in the github commit)
- Added 'Select Role' and 'Select Press' block plugins
- Added omp/styles/omp.css file which contains references to all CSS files used. This file is the only CSS file needed to be referenced in omp/templates/common/header.tpl. The existing CSS files have been modified (see the changes on github)
- New container divs have been added to header.tpl, and leftSidebar/rightSidebar code has been removed. (see the changes on github for exactly what to change)
- A new breadcrumb file has been added in omp/templates/common/breadcrumbs.tpl--This should be able to be copied directly over (or eventually abstracted into pkp-lib)
- /omp/templates/common/footer.tpl was added to include closing tags for new divs added to header.tpl. When all of the application's UIs are in sync, this can be abstracted to pkp-lib.
Changes for PKP-lib: