Welcome! The PKP wiki is a resource for developers, translators, managers and other users to share ideas and work on common problems.
New to PKP?
Head to the PKP website to read up on the various software products produced by PKP, including OJS, OMP, OCS and OHS. You will also find demos and installation instructions there.
Looking for Help?
Your question may already be answered on the PKP Frequently Asked Questions page.
Visit the PKP Forum -- look for an answer, post a question
Visit the PKP Forum -- look for answers, post a question, answer a question
Come to the PKP Conference 19-21 August in Mexico City
PKP Deutschland-Österreich-Schweiz -- Deutschsprachige PKP-Entwicklerseiten (German PKP Developer Community)
PKP European Network -- a loose collaboration of European institutions and organizations interested in using and advancing the software applications of the Public Knowledge Project.
How to Get Involved
We would love your involvement in the PKP community! There are many ways to contribute, whether it be by contributing code, translations, documentation or answering questions on the forum. Check out the links below:
- Developers -- read the Developer Documentation to find out how you can contribute.
- Translators -- see the Translator Documentation for how to contribute your localization work.
- Documentation writers -- Check out the Writing Documentation guide.
- Head to the PKP Forum and see if you can answer some questions. Your expertise may well help somebody else.
- Community Innovation Proposal Procedure -- Learn how the contribution of larger pieces of functionality by the community are proposed and managed.
- Read about existing and proposed Projects and Sub-Projects -- these include plugins, core components and other application-level functionality, typically developed in partnership between PKP and other community development partners.
User Documentation -- for end users of PKP products
Visit the PKP Forum -- look for an answer, post a question, post an answer
Translator Documentation -- PKP software has been translated into many languages. Learn how it's done.
Developer Documentation -- how to develop PKP software, roadmap and milestones, etc.
For PKP Governance Committees
This is a holding place for content that needs to be categorized -- in the process of figuring out where it belongs.