Have you seen the OJS Technical Reference (http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/OJSTechnicalReference.pdf
To limit the reviewer recommendations, look at classes/submission/reviewAssignment/ReviewAssignment.inc.php in the getReviewerRecommendationOptions() function. If you remove the unwanted extra reviewer recommendations from this function, they won't be shown in the UI.
Eliminating supplementary file uploads by authors involves the following steps:
- Remove the option from the Submit process.
- Change pages/author/SubmitHandler.inc.php to skip the 4th step
- Change templates/author/submit/submitHeader.tpl to remove the 4th step from the header
- Remove the option to manage supplementary files from the Author's submission management pages
- Comment out the supplementary file functions in pages/author/TrackSubmissionHandler.inc.php: addSuppFile, editSuppFile, etc.
- Comment out the associated functions in the author's submission management templates (e.g. addSuppFile and editSuppFile in templates/author/submission/management.tpl)
Open Journal Systems Team