I was wondering whether someone has experience in setting up a conference with two sequential review processes and is so kind to give me some advice. To be clear, I need to set up a conference where:
1. There is a first-stage review process where authors have to submit two EXTENDED ABSTRACTS (which must be files, i.e. not only text):
- 1a. one for the blind review process (i.e. without author / project names, affiliations...) and
- 1b. another one for us (organisers) to be published later (i.e. with author names…)
- 2a. one for a second blind review process (i.e. without author / project names, affiliations...) and
- 2b. another one for us (organisers) to be published later (i.e. with author names…)
So far I was thinking of asking authors to submit the files without names as the main submission file and the files with personal information as supplementary files which would not be sent to the reviewers. I’m still not very clear about how to do the two sequential review processes though. Should I create two conference instances?
Any thoughts will be really appreciated. Also, if anyone has seen a conference where they do something similar, I would very much appreciate a link to it.
Thank you very much indeed,