- Download the Portuguese locale from http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/download/locales/ojs2-2.0.2-locale-pt_BR.tar.gz
- Untar the archive into your OJS root directory
- Add the locale to registry/locales.xml by adding the following line below the English locale:
Code: Select all
<locale key="pt_BR" name="Português (Brasil)"/>
- Log into the system as Site Administrator and go to the languages tab
- Install the language following the directions there.
You may need to enable the pt_BR locale for each journal; do this by going to "Hosted Journals" from the Site Administrator's User Home and pressing the Edit link for each journal and following the directions there.
This locale includes full support for all features in OJS 2.0.2-1 except the included import/export plugins.