Thanks to Sergio Ruiz, a Spanish (Spain) translation is now available for OJS. It will be included with future releases, and can be added to OJS 2.0.2 as follows:
- Download the Spanish locale from http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/download/locales/ojs2-2.0.2-locale-es_ES.tar.gz
- Untar the archive into your OJS root directory
- Add the locale to registry/locales.xml by adding the following line below the English locale:
Code: Select all
<locale key="es_ES" name="Español (España)"/>
- Log into the system as Site Administrator and go to the languages tab
- Install the language following the directions there.
You may need to enable the es_ES locale for each journal; do this by going to "Hosted Journals" from the Site Administrator's User Home and pressing the Edit link for each journal and following the directions there.