As a community-based initiative, PKP depends upon supporters and collaborators from around the world and from many different institutions. Our committees and interest groups are an integral part of PKP, providing us with feedback and advisement as well as rolling up their sleeves and making significant contributions to our work.
Call for new members of the Documentation Interest Group (DIG): please click here to view this opportunity.
- Advisory Committee: provides input on general strategic directions and priorities, and PKP’s evolving organizational structure and governance.
- Technical Committee: provides technical input and advice on PKP’s software development methodologies and priorities.
- Members Committee: provides a community-based forum for feedback on PKP’s general strategic direction and priorities for PKP’s software development.
- Equity and Inclusion Team: contributes to PKP policies and recommends practices to improve organizational transparency and prioritize the inclusion and experiences of members of equity-seeking groups within the Public Knowledge Project, its decision-making processes and leadership, and its community.
- Code of Conduct Committee: responds to incidents reported that violate PKP’s Community Code of Conduct
- Accessibility Interest Group: works to support accessibility in PKP software
- Documentation Interest Group: works to create and improve PKP documentation
We thank all of the members of the PKP committees and interest groups for their support.