As a community-based initiative, PKP depends upon supporters and collaborators from around the world and from many different institutions. Our committees and interest groups are an integral part of PKP, providing us with feedback and advisement as well as rolling up their sleeves and making significant contributions to our work.
- Advisory Committee: provides input on general strategic directions and priorities, and PKP’s evolving organizational structure and governance
- Technical Committee: provides technical input and advice on PKP’s software development methodologies and priorities
- Members Committee: provides a community-based forum for feedback on PKP’s general strategic direction and priorities for PKP’s software development
- Accessibility Interest Group: works to support accessibility in PKP software
- Documentation Interest Group: works to create and improve PKP documentation
- Education Interest Group: works to create and improve PKP educational materials, including PKP School courses
We thank all of the members of the PKP committees and interest groups for their support.