The Accessibility Interest Group (AIG) educates, informs, contributes to, and advocates for accessibility in PKP software.
- Keep stakeholders updated on the accessibility work underway at PKP.
- Solicit and direct community contributions towards PKP’s accessibility efforts through testing and documentation.
- Educate the scholarly publishing community on accessibility best practices.
- Advocate for change to improve accessibility in publishing software and practices.
- Michelle Brailey, University of Alberta (Alberta, Canada)
- Israel Cefrin, PKP (Ontario, Canada)
- Ronnie Fagundes de Brito, IBICT (Brazil)
- Eloisa Guerrero, PKP (Ontario, Canada)
- Mariya Maistrovskaya, University of Toronto (Ontario, Canada)
- Ramón Martins Sodoma da Fonseca, IBICT (Brazil)
- Raphael Raphael, University of Hawaii (Hawaii, USA)
- Renato Rojas, IBICT (France)
Do you work in scholarly publishing, use Open Journal Systems (OJS), and want to help make PKP software accessible? There are many ways to contribute to our accessibility initiatives, including joining the AIG. Membership is open to anyone who would like to contribute. To learn more, contact us.