PKP Year in Review: 20 in 20
While many of us would rather not look back at 2020, it hasn’t been all bad. Check out the great work our staff and global community accomplished.
Some of our plans (like in-person sprints) were paused in 2020, but that didn’t stop our software users, contributors, and staff from working together online. In no particular order, here are 20 links representing 2020, including headlines, new documentation, and other updates.
- Introducing Weblate, A New Path for OJS/OMP Translations
- The Road to Preprints
- OJS/OMP 3.2 + OPS Beta Now Available for Download
- Release Notebook for OJS/OMP 3.2 Now Available
- Good News for PKP Preservation Network
- Creating Accessible Content: A Guide for Journal Editors and Authors
- Learning OPS 3: A User Guide to Open Preprint Systems
- Learning OMP 3.2: A User Guide to Open Monograph Press
- PKP Software FAQ
- Google Scholar Indexing Guide for OJS
- New documentation in Spanish, French, and Portuguese on the PKP Docs Hub
- Getting Started in Library Publishing (PKP School course under construction)
- OJS in the Online Classroom: Engaging Students with Course Journals
- Working With Community to Make OJS Open for All
- New categories added to the PKP Community Forum
- Sustaining PKP: Pledges, Pandemics, and Publishing
Behind PKP is an amazing and dedicated international staff working alongside an amazing and dedicated scholarly publishing community. Our thanks to everyone for their commitment, hard work, and passion this year and always.