Tech Committee Agenda 2 October 2013
From PKP Wiki
Revision as of 09:47, 2 October 2013 by CDL
- Round of updates
- Follow-up on commitments made during August meeting in Mexico City (pasted below for easy reference):
- James will start talking with [redacted].
- Alec will set up specific OJS 3.0 alpha fork to use for UX review.
- Brian O.: Commit to tackling coordinating leads raised by the conference. Correlating against development priorities, for example. Internally will do; can share.
- Document describing member interests. Barbara will kick off internal documentation to keep track of tech committee member contribution interests. Brian G will help.
- Jason will kick off some github documentation; work with Brian G. Barbara happy to help with review and editing.
- Brian O.: Volunteers taking some of these topics to advisory/members.
- Alec: talk theming with Marc Bria now that Alpha is out.
- Alec: Will ask Marc about running a session on his multi-journal set-up at U Barcelona. Will plan to base the presentation on documentation rather than simply ephemeral hangout.
- Continue discussion on gathering community feedback (internal doc)
- OJS UX Review project -- brief update from Rachael Hu (CDL)
- Next meeting Thu 14 Nov?