Tech Committee Agenda 2 October 2013

From PKP Wiki
Revision as of 17:01, 1 October 2013 by CDL (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search
  1. Round of updates
  2. Follow-up on commitments made during August meeting in Mexico City:
    1. James will start talking with [redacted].
    2. Alec will set up specific OJS 3.0 alpha fork to use for UX review.
    3. Brian O.: Commit to tackling coordinating leads raised by the conference. Correlating against development priorities, for example. Internally will do; can share.
    4. Document describing member interests. Barbara will kick off internal documentation to keep track of tech committee member contribution interests. Brian G will help.
    5. Jason will kick off some github documentation; work with Brian G. Barbara happy to help with review and editing.
    6. Brian O.: Volunteers taking some of these topics to advisory/members.
    7. Alec: talk theming with Marc Bria now that Alpha is out.
    8. Alec: Will ask Marc about running a session on his multi-journal set-up at U Barcelona. Will plan to base the presentation on documentation rather than simply ephemeral hangout.
  3. Continue discussion on gathering community feedback (internal doc)
  4. OJS UX Review project -- brief update from Rachael Hu (CDL)
  5. Next meeting Wed 14 Nov?