Tech Committee Agenda 22 May 2013
From PKP Wiki
Revision as of 10:56, 16 May 2013 by CDL
- New member introductions: Allan Bell (UBC), Bronwen Sprout (UBC)
- Quick round of updates
- What have we all been working on?
- Any particular needs that the group can help with?
- At-large membership: discuss poll results; identify top choices.
- 3 volunteers from members committee - status?
- Clarifying PKP priorities and methodologies so that this committee can begin to provide technical input and advice (see PKP Tech Committee Mandate).
- Perhaps each of us can commit to editing a small portion of the PKP documentation that we've used in our work?
- New priorities-related document: Software Milestones page needs review
- Any other new documents we should be aware of?
- Overall need for better documentation and organization/accessibility of information. How can we improve it?
- James - update on new WP site?
- Google group thread on using blog format for organizing/storing documents
- Committee communication
- Google group
- IRC channel? chat.freenode.net, #pkp
- Anything else?