OJS 2.4.2 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.4.2.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #8143: Lucene fixes/improvements patch
- Bug #8144: PayPal payments never complete with site restriction enabled patch
- Bug #8154: Incorrect column name causes error during Editor search patch
- Bug #8160: Call to a member function getRouter() on a non-object patch
- Bug #8173: Browse by Author fix patch
- Bug #8185: PubMed export does not allow for eLocation page ranges patch
- Bug #8190: Correct urlencoding of DOIs patch
- Bug #8210: One-click reviewer access not validating patch
- Bug #8225: Cannot create submission notes patch
- Bug #8233: Purchased issue should grant access to individual articles patch
- Bug #8241: Language entry discarded in QuickSubmit plugin patch
- Bug #8264: Upgrade bug with article_files transition and "temp" file type patch
- Bug #8248: Unable to create index on article_settings with postgres patch
- Bug #8252: Non-standard sequence naming leads to PostgreSQL error patch
- Bug #8310: Boolean true mistakenly used in upgrade query instead of string 'true' patch
- Bug #8338: 2.4.0 upgrade scripts disrupt 2.3.x upgrade scripts patch
- Bug #8343: Fix copyediting highlight status patch
- Bug #8396: File manager with path_info_disabled can explore outside files dir patch
- Bug #8420: Submission email log assoc_id clobbered in 2.4.0 upgrade patch
- Bug #8151: Investigate APC bug workaround patch
- Bug #8247: Relax "not null" constraint for review_round_id for PostgreSQL updates patch