OJS 2.3.7 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.3.7.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #7233: Fix image upload issue with non-english languages
- Bug #7231: Undefined constant in JBImages
- Bug #7229: Warning in OJSPaymentManager
- Bug #7401: Reference to "Press" in locale file
- Bug #7406: Fix OJS 2.1.1 upgrade issue
- Bug #7410: Supplementary files listing does not display files
- Bug #7412: Prevent due dates from being overridden in successive review rounds
- Bug #6900: Submissions with tags in titles truncated to '...' in submission lists
- Bug #7411: Article title tags displayed in page head/title
- Bug #7422: Issue select box spills over into sidebar
- Bug #7423: Editor decision date defaults to current date when not set (e.g. from import)
- Bug #7425: Favicon missing on help and interstitial pages
- Bug #7427: Favicon missing on reading tools and editor comments pages
- Bug #6495: Favicon doesn't display in Internet Explorer