Difference between revisions of "OJS 2.3.3-2 Recommended Patches"
m (Protected "OJS 2.3.3-2 Recommended Patches" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 11:20, 25 October 2010
The following patches are recommended for OJS 2.3.3-2. They can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OJS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OJS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug 6023: PostgreSQL groups upgrade fails when content in groups table
- Bug 6025: Fatal error with HTML galley image view function
- Bug 6035: fix broken link to pkp.css
- Bug 6047: Automated reminders have runScheduledTasks.php in the URL rather than index.php
- Bug 6052: Misnamed variable in templates/article/article.tpl