OCS 2.3.4 Recommended Patches
The following patches are recommended for OCS 2.3.4.
Please subscribe to the RSS feed for this page to stay informed about important bug fixes for this release.
Patches can be applied to the codebase using the GNU Patch Tool (available on most *NIX platforms, and as a free download for Windows-based systems).
Each entry below links to the Bugzilla record for the bug in question. Patches are linked from there. Patches against OCS should be applied with the -p1 option from within the OCS installation directory; patches against the PKP library should be applied with the -p1 option from within the lib/pkp subdirectory.
For more information on how to apply patches, please see this discussion in the PKP support forum.
Note that security-related and other critical patches will be clearly identified as such; otherwise, patches should not be considered critical.
- Bug #6925: Blind CCing editor comments to reviewers doesn't use correct template
- Bug #6958: One-click reviews do not work with absolute review due dates
- Bug #6877: citation_authors modifications
- Bug #6965: Error in citation plugins with multibyte characters in author names
- Bug #7207: Remove iBrowser in favour of jbimages (Critical)