Review and Validation
The following items will periodically need review and validation:
- Reading Tools "Related Items" URLs (stored in XML files shipped with applications)
- Citation Format plugins ("How to Cite This Item" in the Reading Tools)
- Default field text:
- Prepared Emails
- Payment Option text
- Submission Preparation Checklist text (OJS: Setup 3.1)
- Copyedit Instructions (OJS: Setup 4.5)
- Layout Instructions for Reference Linking (OJS: Setup 4.6)
- Proofing Instructions (OJS: Setup 4.7)
- "Information for ..." blocks (OJS: Setup 5.7)
Workflow can be configured in several modes of operation. The following will need separate testing:
- Standard Review Process
- Email-based Review Process
One-click reviewer Access
Editing Process (see Journal Setup Step 4)
- A Copyeditor, Layout Editor, Proofreader will be assigned to work with each submission
- Copyediting, Layout Editing, Proofreading will be undertaken by an Editor or Section Editor
- Open Access
Submission Process (Scheduled Conference Setup, section 2.1):
- Full proposal
- Abstract and proposal together
- Abstract followed by proposal
We also have a Selenium Test Suite for all four submission modes.
One-click reviewer access (Scheduled Conference Setup, section 3.2)
Access to Conference Presentations (Conference Site Management, section 2.5)
- Provide open access to all visitors to the website.
- Require visitors to sign up with the website.
- Require registration to attend the conference.