Help for Users
Please note that the PKP Team is not involved with the day to day operations of journals or conferences using our software. For many questions, you may need to contact your journal or conference directly. Details can be found on their web site, under the About link.
Use this quick search box to find answers.
- Online Tutorials
- Are you a visual learner? These videos outline some of the common steps in using the software, including How to Submit a Paper, How to Review a Paper, etc.
- These documents give a thorough look at the software, including many screenshots, and can provide answers to most questions. Look for the user sections, such as Author, Reviewer, etc. in the Table of Contents of OJS in an Hour and OCS in an Hour.
- Editorial Forum - Journals
- Are a journal author or reviewer? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.
- Editorial Forum - Conferences
- Are you a conference author or reviewer? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.