Help for System Administrators/Software Developers
Use this quick search box to find answers.
- Technical FAQ
- Go here to see some common questions and answers. You can usually solve your problem by reviewing these.
- These documents give a thorough look at the software, including many screenshots, and can provide answers to most questions.
- Want an alternative "look n' feel" for your installation? Take a look at this documentation on customizing your installation.
- Online Tutorials
- Are you a visual learner? These videos outline some of the common steps in using the software. Feel free to share them with your authors, reviewers, etc.
- Technical Support Forum
- Search or browse through this huge archive of questions and answers. Don't find what you need? Post it and receive an answer.
- #PKP on IRC
- There is a dedicated PKP IRC channel on Freenode. This channel is administered by a volunteer PKP Community member and is not maintained by PKP, but PKP developers do hang out there. You can find more information in this forum thread. Information on Freenode and IRC is here.
- Bug Reports
- Found a bug? Let us know, and we can squash it!
- Hosting and Support Services
- Want to use our software, but don't want to manage the technical side yourself. One option is to contract with the SFU Library to take care of these details for you.