OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Font size... missing image [RESOLVED]

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Font size... missing image [RESOLVED]

Postby SergioRuiz » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:21 am

Hi!

I have missing images in a OJS 2.2 upgraded journal. The system cannot find

plugins/blocks/fontSize/large.gif

Anybody with the same problem?

Thanks in advance,

Sergio Ruiz - revistaesalud.com
SergioRuiz

Re: Font size... missing image

Postby smiri » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi Sergio,

have you looked to see if the file is actually there or not? Also check to make sure correct permissions to the image file is set. If the image doesn't exist, just try copying them from the old installation.

I have upgraded a few installations to OJS2.2 and the images showed up fine.

Regards,
smiri

Postby SergioRuiz » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:36 am

smiri wrote:have you looked to see if the file is actually there or not?

No, it's not there... And in my old installation I didn't have that plugin. However, I'm worried, because maybe there are other missing files. I had a couple of problems when upgrading (I used PHP CLI), but finally I got a success message... Is there any command I can use to check if everything is fine? Maybe I can see how many files I've got?

Thanks a lot for your help...
SergioRuiz

Postby jmacgreg » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:47 am

Hi Sergio,

It's looking like images are showing up now. Did you reupload all system files, or just replace the three fontSize icons? I did a quick check and it looks like other icons are displaying properly now as well. I'm guessing that if you had a previous install problem, that perhaps not all files were originally uploaded completely.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Postby SergioRuiz » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:30 am

jmacgreg wrote:Did you reupload all system files, or just replace the three fontSize icons?

I uploaded just the icons. I checked plugins directory and it looks like only icons were missing. So probably it was just that.

Thanks a lot James. Best regards,
SergioRuiz

Return to OJS Technical Support